Last Updated: April 21, 2023
Information We Collect
When you visit Modular Bias, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and any other details you choose to share when you leave comments or sign up for our newsletter.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use our website, like the pages you visit, the time you spend on them, and your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your comments and questions.
- Send you our newsletter if you signed up for it.
- Improve our website and create better content.
We use your usage data to:
- Analyze the performance of our website.
- Identify and fix technical issues.
- Understand our audience better.
How We Share Your Information
We won’t sell your personal information. However, we may share it with third-party service providers to help us run our website, like web hosting and email services. We make sure these providers protect your information and only use it for the purposes we specify.
Your Rights and Choices
Under the CCPA and GDPR, you have rights concerning your personal information:
- Access: You can ask us for a copy of your personal information.
- Correction: You can ask us to correct any incorrect information.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal information.
- Opt-out: You can opt-out of having your personal information sold (not applicable as we don’t sell your data).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at privacy [at] modularbias.com
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, or as required by law.
Modular Bias is not intended for children under the age of 16. If you believe we have collected information from a child under 16, please contact us so we can remove it.