Jeremy’s transition to focus more on the educational aspects of music theory and technology is a great thing for the Synthiverse™️. His latest deep dive features the Noise Engineering Univer Inter and all things MIDI to CV conversion.
From standard to esoteric, there are some killer MIDI usage example in the ~30 minutes of video:
- Sequencing modular with Push (basic)
- One-note multitimbral modular with Ableton
- Control change fun with Akemie’s Castle
- Digitakt sequencing and modulating modular
- M8 sequencing and modulating modular
- Wind Controller
- Playing the entire rack with Erae Touch
If you were ever curious about Univer Inter’s setup process and the Noise Engineering web portal, guess no more.